September 25, 2012, 5:30 - 7:30pm, 160 Meiling
- Honorary Consorium Reception, Join the Landacre Research Honor Society, AOA Honor Society and Gold Humanism Honor Society to learn more about each organization and membership criteria.
October 23, 2012. 5:00-6:30pm, 115 Biomedical Research Tower
- Medical Student Research Opportunities Fair, Faculty mentors and lab representatives will be available for medical students to discuss possible research projects. This annual event is the most successful place to find a project.
For additional information or to register a table, please contact Bianca McArrell
, Program Manager of Medical Student Research, or Lauren Sall
, Landacre Honor Society President.
October 23, 2012.
- COM Medical Student Research Scholarship Application Process Opened - Medical Student Research Website
November 6, 2012, 12:00-1:00pm, 160 Meiling
- Competitive Extramural/Intramural Medical Student Research Funding Opportunities Information Session (COM/HHMI/Sarnoff)
Extra and Intramural Research Opportunities11.6.12.pdf
November 20, 2012. 8:30am - 10:00am, 160 Meiling Hall
- How to write an effective research fellowship grant in LSI, from Dr. Ginny L. Bumgardner.