Current scholars working on projects funded by the Samuel J. Roessler Memorial Scholarship, Barnes & Bennett Memorial Scholarship, Watts Mount Community Scholarship or the College of Medicine Supplemental Scholarship.
Current Research Scholars are expected to:
- Attend a Medical Student Research Orientation Session
- Submit approved IRB or ILACUC protocols or justification from the faculty mentor that such protocols are unnecessary for the funded project.
- Submit a final research report
- Submit an abstract for the Annual OSUWMC Trainee Research Day
- Present a poster at the Annual OSUWMC Trainee Research Day
- An evaluation of the research experience
- Submit an annual research productivity report