COM Clinical Research Orientation
The College of Medicine Office of Research offers a Clinical Research Orientation program
. These training sessions will present an overview of clinical research principles, ethics, regulations, policies, processes and management of human subject research conducted at OSUWMC.
SOCRA and ACRP have approved this educational session for continuing education research credits that can be used to fulfill certification maintenance requirements.
For any additional questions please contact Vanessa Hill
Director of Clinical Research Compliance
Clinical Research Professional Training Series
The Clinical Research Professional Training Series is a continuing education initiative for Clinical Research Professionals. This series will emphasize regulations, best practices, resources and guidelines pertaining to clinical research conducted at The Ohio State University.
Sessions will occur the fourth Thursday of the month from 8am to 9:30am in Prior Health Science Library room 620 (CSEAC 6th floor Seminar Room). SOCRA(Society of Clinical Research Associates), ACRP (Association of Clinical Research Professionals) and CME Continuing Education Credit Hours Provided.
- December 19, 2013 Clinical Trial Financials
- January 23, 2014 Conducting Human Gene Transfer Trials at OSU
- February 27,2014 Research Administration & Clinical Trial Agreements
- March 27,2014 Investigator Initiated Studies: Rules, Regulations & The PI Perspective
- April 24, 2014 Conflict of Interest (COI) Policies and Processes
- May 22,2014 Clinical Research Ethics
- June 26,2014 Investigational Products: Regulations, Policies and Processes
CRPTS Presentations (log-in required)
For any additional questions contact Meliha Rahmani Regulatory Manager COM-Office of Research