COM Clinical Research Orientation
The College of Medicine Office of Research offers a Clinical Research Orientation program
. These training sessions will present an overview of clinical research principles, ethics, regulations, policies, processes and management of human subject research conducted at OSUWMC.
SOCRA and ACRP have approved this educational session for continuing education research credits that can be used to fulfill certification maintenance requirements.
For any additional questions please contact Vanessa Hill
Assistant Director of Research
Clinical Research Professional Training Series
The Clinical Research Professional Training Series is a continuing education initiative for Clinical Research Professionals. This series will emphasize regulations, best practices, resources and guidelines pertaining to clinical research conducted at The Ohio State University.
They will occur the fourth Thursday of the month starting January 24, 2013 from 8am to 9:30am at Prior Health Science Library room 620 (CSEAC 6th floor Seminar Room). SOCRA(Society of Clinical Research Associates), ACRP (Association of Clinical Research Professionals) and CME Continuing Education Credit Hours Provided.
- January 24, 2013 : HIPAA and Electronic Medical Records in Research
- February 28, 2013: Regulatory Guidance and Recruitment in Clinical Trials
- March 28, 2013: Overview of ClinicalTrials.gov and Results Reporting
- April 25, 2013: Good Clinical Practices: Standard Operating Procedures
- May 23, 2013: Investigational Drug Services: Investigational Drug Accountability Best Practices
- June 27, 2013: What to Expect During a FDA Inspection
For any additional questions contact Meliha Rahmani
Regulatory Manager COM-Office of Research